Chiropractic care that’s effective & affordable.
Pain relief is a phone call away!
Dr. Berman specializes in pain relief, personalized care and working smart to get to the root cause of your issue. She integrates traditional chiropractic treatment with a variety of modalities tailored to meet your individual needs.
You may be here for one of the following reasons:
- Auto accident recovery
- Sports injury
- Workplace injury
- “Weekend Warrior”
- Pain relief
- Maintain mobility and flexibility
Some of the conditions commonly treated include:
- Neck and jaw pain (TMJ)
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist pain
- Upper, mid and lower back pain
- Hip and sciatic pain
- Migranes and headaches
- Foot and ankle pain
When to see a chiropractic physician instead of your primary care provider
Both chiropractic and primary care physicians can provide an initial diagnosis and recommend treatment options. However, if you believe your pain is coming from a structural imbalance, muscle, ligament, tendon, etc, with or without nerve involvement, then it’s to your advantage to see a chiropractic physician first. Whenever possible, it is good advice to begin with conservative treatment. If conservative therapy does not work, or is not an option, then you can try surgery later, and your chiropractic physician will be happy to refer you out. Most neuromusculoskelatal issues will respond well to adjustments, physiotherapy, and nutritional support. Chiropractic physicians are extensively trained in these therapies and get you up and active more quickly.
Dr. Berman addresses your neuromusculoskeletal issues from head to toe, drawing on therapeutic techniques as diverse as:
- Electrical Stimulation and ultrasound therapy
- Chiropractic manipulation and adjustment
- Nasal specific therapy — a unique approach to sinus pain and issues
- Targeted deep tissue massage
- Pelvic tilt evaluation for non-surgical relief of lower back pain
- Exercise and stretching programs to stabilize, strengthen and prevent re-injury
- Referral for imaging diagnostics, such as X-Ray and MRI, as appropriate
Effective and lasting results may require combining functional medicine practices and principals with chiropractic care. Dr. Berman will discuss this with you in more detail during your first visit.
WE ACCEPT MOST INSURANCE PLANS!